Basketball Name the top 5 players in the league you cant stand. Kinda crazy but curious!

mvpjordan23

Bench Warmer
Kind of a crazy topic but it definely wouldnt be the first crazy topic on here. I ll start by saying these guys! I am just curious to see what everyones opinions are!

PG- Daniel Gibson
SG-Matt Harpering
SF-Lebron James
PF-Anderson Varajeo
C-Kendrick Perkins

KOBE---never liked him
GARNETT---only since he joined Boston (he changed)
THE SPURS---boring
THE JAZZ---I hate them more than Duke and the Yankees combined LOL

thats 4 but with the SPURS and JAZZ teams.. over 5 ;)

Lebron James - Because his fans rather prize him with accolades rather then letting him earn them.

Dwyane Wade - Because his fans make him out to be better than he really is.

Alonzo Mourning -Very Shelfish player. Screwed over team after team to chase down a ring. Made the raptors pay $10mill because he wanted to buy himself a seat to a contender. No respect for the game.

Steve Francis - Same shelfish player as Alonzo. Denied being drafted by the Grizz. Became a traveller hoping to win a ring the easy way.

Tim Duncan - One of the most boring Players I've ever watched
LeBron James - All about money
Luke Walton - Love the Lakers but this guy is a joke
Paul Pierce - Because he killed us in the playoffs last year

There's 4 and 1 other who no longer plays and that is...

Michael Jordan - I'm over hearing about people continuously bringing him up and comparing him to everyone. It gets pathetic and it's time to move on and focus on the stars we have playing today.

Bibbyfanatic said:
Kind of a crazy topic but it definely wouldnt be the first crazy topic on here. I ll start by saying these guys! I am just curious to see what everyones opinions are!

PG- Daniel Gibson
SG-Matt Harpering
SF-Lebron James
PF-Anderson Varajeo
C-Kendrick Perkins

:box:

Haha I had a funny feeling youd have something to say lol just speaking my opinion, thought this topic would be pretty interesting!

I personally think him Lebron and MO Williams are all very very very cocky. I wish they could just play the game without doing all the BS that they do. When they were a terrible team(or on a terrible team) they never did that crap but now that they are good they do, I dont understand why they cant just play and not do all the extra crap. And I am hoping they dont win a title for a while and Delonte West can be a man of his word and not cut his hair, Id love to see that!

Paul Peirce is my #1 , I hate that guy. He cries like a punk with a injury he doesn't have. Wins the title and finals MVP and thinks he is the best player to ever live.

Where is Bill Laimbeer to level his arse back to reality when we need hiim?

Bibbyfanatic said:
I personally think him Lebron and MO Williams are all very very very cocky. I wish they could just play the game without doing all the BS that they do. When they were a terrible team(or on a terrible team) they never did that crap but now that they are good they do, I dont understand why they cant just play and not do all the extra crap. And I am hoping they dont win a title for a while and Delonte West can be a man of his word and not cut his hair, Id love to see that!

I find this very funny. If you think what they do is "cocky", you must hate a lot of other guys in the league too.

oh come on Sheed is hiliarious!

I know he bitches to much, but man that guy is hiliarious.

Watch next year when he is on the San Antonio Spurs and they win another title.

Back