AFC Champ game
Chargers over the Ravens

NFC Champ Game
Saints over the bears

Super Bowl
Chargers VS Saints

Super Bowl winner
Saints

I think your superbowl match up is pretty acurate, but KC beating Indy and NE losing to the Jets?? don't think that will happen.

hornsfan92 said:
I think your superbowl match up is pretty acurate, but KC beating Indy and NE losing to the Jets?? don't think that will happen.

Indy is a team that Chokes more than a Cow eating a sandwich (ok, that was bad)

And the Jets are a pretty solid team, They allready beat NE once in NE and almost beat them twice.

I agree with the Chiefs pick - I think LJ is going to run wild, approaching record numbers for a playoff game for yards. The Jets can pull off the upset of NE; the Patriots have been very vulnerable this year and are not as ****odical as in years past. The Chargers are my SB pick, though. However, if it is the Saints-Chargers, it will be a very entertaining game as Brees will be out to prove something to SD, despite their strong defense. Could be a very high scoring game.

Jaguars-If the Colts get beat does that mean they choke? Im a huge colts fan, and am curious about when they choked besides last years playoffs?

what is a big game? A playoff game? He won a playoff game two years ago against the broncos, and he won 2 playoff games the year before that against the broncos and cheifs. Just because a teams losses in the playoffs doesnt mean they choke.....

Big Games, are Super Bowl's, and Key games that where supoosed to win.

Like lst year VS Pittsburgh.

Tom Brady 3 Rings
Manning 0

its gonna be Philly vs. Chargers in the Super Bowl....thats my heart talkin not my head.....GO EAGLES!!!!....but the Chargers would beat them unless the eagles stop LT like they did last year

Back