My new favorite card - kinda stupid, yet kinda awesome

Zeeck

Sneaky
First off, picked up this Vontae Davis:

Davis2009Heroes171GoldAuto25.jpg

2009 Heroes Gold Auto #05/25

And then I picked up this card. Last year when Heroes was released, Beckett's "My Collection" had a Morello auto as part of that set, but, after looking all over for one, I finally had to come to the realization that it just was never made. This year I didn't even know that he was included in the set, let alone that he had an auto in the set, so I had to get one right away. It's kinda stupid being a football card set that Rage's guitarist would have an auto in it. Even more stupid is that his attribute on the back is that he "Acted in blockbuster hit 'Iron Man.'" But, at the same time, it's awesome that this set has Tom freakin' Morello's auto in it:

MorelloHeroesAuto.jpg
MorelloHeroesAutoBack.jpg

Thanks for looking

I was going to bid on that but the one I was watching had no picture of the back and to be honest it looked fake at 1st but I will get one myself soon....

I was going to bid on that but the one I was watching had no picture of the back and to be honest it looked fake at 1st but I will get one myself soon....

I would have shied away as well if it weren't for the other auctions that did scan the back of the card. I thought it was bogus at first. There is at least one other version numbered /40.

Back