My long awaited mailday

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
I have been waiting for this for over 5 weeks. It finally came today, which Im surprised at. The tracking estimated for it to arrive tomorrow. Anyways, my plan is to get it signed at his upcoming charity events this April. Its actually my first authentic jersey, as the only two authentics I bought on ebay were clearly fakes, but still good quality. The best part of this jersey is the NFL logo. They must still have the old jerseys left because its the old NFL logo on it. I preferred this because its similar to what he would have worn during his rookie season.

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

Very cool!! Why 5 weeks? That seems like such a long time for delivery. It will look great signed.

It was a custom made jersey from Eastbay. They state 3-4 weeks plus additional days for deliver, but mine came to 5 weeks plus additional days for shipping. I think its because I ordered it a couple days after Christmas, right in the middle of the holidays. So I assume they were shut down for at least a few days there.

Last summer he had his charity bowling event, celebrity basketball game, football camp, and cheer clinic. All those events combined, 400 people showed up:redface:

Superb jersey. It reminds me that I must get a new Lions jersey as my Harrington and Roy |Williams are so 2008 and beyond!! Need a Calvin I do believe.

Good luck with the signing.

Back