My dream card!

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
I was the one that got it:cheers:

This was my first memorabilia card that I got back in 99. Next to the Upper Deck patch card, this is probably the most rare rookie year memorabilia card of James. I also owned the UD patch card at one time, but this was my favorite. Anyways, I think there was a Brandon Stokely glove card in 99 Mystique which was numbered to 85. So I cant imagine there being more than that for this one.

James1.jpg

James2.jpg

That is a cool card, you don't see many glove GU, gonna have to checkout the checklist on that set.

Don't know why I didn't know (or remember) you collected James, memory fades as I get older I guess. Worse thing he ever did was to leave Indy, well maybe the worse thing was to go to the Cards to sit most of the time. I've always loved a good back & hoped he would continue his sucess where ever he went. I'd like to see him go out with some better numbers.

My favorite Edge card is the Whale I've yet to catch, the 1/1 for my Honors Plates set from 03. Favorite in hand are these -

That is a cool card, you don't see many glove GU, gonna have to checkout the checklist on that set.

Don't know why I didn't know (or remember) you collected James, memory fades as I get older I guess. Worse thing he ever did was to leave Indy, well maybe the worse thing was to go to the Cards to sit most of the time. I've always loved a good back & hoped he would continue his sucess where ever he went. I'd like to see him go out with some better numbers.

My favorite Edge card is the Whale I've yet to catch, the 1/1 for my Honors Plates set from 03. Favorite in hand are these -

The set has some scrubs, but some HOFers too. This is by far the hardest card to come by. The next might be the Cecil Collins shoe card, but who collects Cecil Collins? You probably didnt know I collected James because I only collected him in 99 and 00. I was always a fan of his though. But those hot spots were always cool cards. Another cool set was the Collectors Edge Jerseybacks set or Leatherbacks set where the entire back of the card was part of a jersey or football. I always loved those.

Edit- I just noticed Jake Plummer, Sean Dawkins, and Torry Holt all have shoes as well. Antowain Smith has shorts, and Manning, Favre, Marino and Faulk have jerseys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back