twisty571

Bench Warmer
FelixUltimate.jpg

RayRiceUltimate.jpg

KevinSmithExquisitequadpatch.jpg

BreastonLimited.jpg

HartExquisite.jpg

HenneHartsSPXdual.jpg

I do have to say to Upper Deck that they need to start doing some better quality control,I have seen numerous Exquisite & Ultimate card with nicks all over the surface & corners jacked up. And for what you pay for a pack or 2 of Exquisite you can buy a Gibson Les Paul :doh:

Nice Ultimates. I have noticed a rise in value on some guys

McFadden & Mendenhall are overpriced IMO but both #/99 so I'd imagine a couple other folks are trying to do sets plus the "player" collector getting theirs,hopefully those 2 cool a bit:pop: thx fella's I only need 4 more if the even made the Deshaun Jackson:D

McFadden & Mendenhall are overpriced IMO but both #/99 so I'd imagine a couple other folks are trying to do sets plus the "player" collector getting theirs,hopefully those 2 cool a bit:pop: thx fella's I only need 4 more if the even made the Deshaun Jackson:D

great stuff...hopefully you can land the rest so we can all see what the set looks like as a whole:salut:....and DeSean Jacksons SPA's and Exquisites are being shipped so I'd imagine his Ultimate's should be getting shipped too.

great stuff...hopefully you can land the rest so we can all see what the set looks like as a whole:salut:....and DeSean Jacksons SPA's and Exquisites are being shipped so I'd imagine his Ultimate's should be getting shipped too.

I haven't seen 1 redemption card offered either,I have seen the others offered in both.:doh:

Forte today......
ForteUltimate.jpg

Back