Picture087.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Picture085.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Picture081.jpg

I'm Blinded,

Dang some nice stuff in both of those. That Shannon SP from The Cup had to set you back a little change, sweet Patch on it & those are gonna be so scarce soon. The Malkin of 5 is jaw dropping & the Yogi 1/1 WOW.

I'm Blinded,

Dang some nice stuff in both of those. That Shannon SP from The Cup had to set you back a little change, sweet Patch on it & those are gonna be so scarce soon. The Malkin of 5 is jaw dropping & the Yogi 1/1 WOW.

I pulled the Shannon out of some random tins. :)

Nice stuff So what did UD do SP the Ducks Items ?? i mean Shannon at 124 and O'Brien now a Lightning Player at 50. I need to still get the O'Brien :( just don't have the dough for it:(:(

i heard you sold a crosby while there

so you sold one and bought another one? or was it a dupe??

those are some of the sickest cards

i hope you accomplished your goal of coming home with less. i just sent brett all my cards so i have less, or at least i can say i have less because there aren't anymore cards in my room now

you shoulda told him you spent the night before at the strip club, just to watch the look on his face go from "I'm trying hard here" to "This is the best woman to walk the face of the earth!!!"

i heard you sold a crosby while there

so you sold one and bought another one? or was it a dupe??

those are some of the sickest cards

i hope you accomplished your goal of coming home with less. i just sent brett all my cards so i have less, or at least i can say i have less because there aren't anymore cards in my room now

I sold a Crosby #/99 auto patch and picked up this one in a deal. This one is a tad bit cheaper. :)

ahhhhh ok i get it now, sorta slow took pain pills and a little :drunk:

those are certainly very nice cards
did you sell everything? or just hand it over to brett?

Back