more ladies than dudes

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
so i guess this is about the last month or so in mail or 'decent' mail

n3_1.jpg

2005 Contenders SP Cedric Houston *116 currently the CHEAPEST on EBAY is over $40, ill offer mine for much lower, since i know how to hunt in junk lots...

n2_1.jpg

the budding Jordan Lynch Contenders...i doubt i get either of the Super Bowl tickets or whatever, but i may go after both Cracked Ice versions...the "Photo Variation" is the 'turned" version, i believe i saw 200 were made...

n4_1.jpg

and some Ladies
2011/12 Pinnacle Fans of the Game Auto Michelle Beadle (i probably have about 12 of these now)
2012 Topps Bronze Relic Jordyn Wieber 3 Color /75 (i thought this was lost, when missing at post office with 9 days between scans)
2012 Panini Americana Heroes and Legends Proof Relic Carly Patterson /99 (i had offered a guy $5, but he was holding for $6.88, so i got this one for like $4)
2014 Panini Country Music Auto Kimberly Perry (The Band Perry) /99
2014 Topps Sochi Patch Katie Uhlaender (1:806 retail/1:133 hobby)

suppose i shall make a few listings today...almost time to start building paypal as i have just about paid off the 3 cases of 2014 Topps Olympic that i got last month...had dude not stiffed me on a purchase i would be well on my way to saving for another couple cases or at least some substantial flip lots...i still have under $9 in my eBay Bucks for the quarter...usually a 'small' quarter is $17 and i probably average somewhere around $22...

Back