more dumb restocking

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
54 assorted crap autos $33.98, like all sage/press pass junk, but a few decent ones...

Clyde Gates HIT Silver
Matt Wilhelm (Ohio State) Sage
Earl Bennett Gridiron Graph
Jon Beck Gridiron Graph
Barry Cofield Press Pass
Michael Clayton Press Pass
Troy Williamson Sage (he sells)
Casey Clausen HIT Silver
Ramses Barden Press Pass Silver Red INK think its /13
David Palmer Superior Rookies (alabama)
Reggie Germany HIT Foilboard Diecut /100 (Ohio State)
Ryan Williams Press Pass (is he going to stay healthy)
Brian Quick Press Pass Gold /249
Marcus Trufant Press Pass Gold /100
Kevin Jones HIT
Ronnie Hillman HIT Gold /250
Kellen Moore HIT Red
Gus Frerotte Superior Rookies
LenDale White Sage Silver /400 (someone still buys these)
Jason Avant HIT Silver (michigan)
Austin Pettis Press Pass
Chris Gamble HIT (Ohio State again)
Niles Paul Press Pass Gold /99

and then an SPA lot was $16.05
had 10 Autos
Will Smith
Adrian Peterson Georgia Southern
Mike Nugent
Chad Hutchenson
Thomas Davis

41 Base RCs

Vonnie Holliday (Packers)
Marcus Nash
Tony Simmons
Shaun Williams

Amos Zereoue
Peerless Price
Reggie Kelly

Lavernanues Coles
Bubba Franks
Reuben Droughns
Chad Pennington
Jamal Lewis
Deltha Oneal

Lamont Jordan

then crap ones from 02-05

so from this last promo, cycle 1, im +$100 in paypal, ordered 500 bubble mailers, 1000 toploaders, and im +13 autos, -8 Jerseys, +64 SPA RCs, i dont track the other stuff, inserts, base, and the like...

and i still have stuff incoming, mostly garbage, but im looking forward to the 3 1/1s that still arent here :snooty:

cycle 2 i already have 19 bids, and apparently cycle 3 starts wednesday :think: with the 80000 BIN/BOs of which ill have around 4000 i think, because ill clear out all my stuff under $0.79, and just BIN/BO the other stuff :salut:

its easy money if you know what you are doing and how to do it, especially with all the promo listings...if i was paying $49.95 a month for a store and $0.03 per listing id probably be losing money, but with completely free and clear listing, its easy to fill a market gap in bulk crap...

i picked up a 5 card Texas Longhorns lot last week for like $5 dlvd, 3 David Thomas Finest, currently with bids of $1.79, $1.99, and $3.49, plus it had a Derrick Johnson AU :dance: cant remember the other card, but the Thomas cards take me to immediate profit, and i think i can get $3-$5 out of the Johnson...its small but % is nice...just like the 2012 Fleer AU lot i snagged 8 cards for like $11, i sold 6 for $27 already, first cycle...

Back