Baseball MLB - Teams Leading, Shocker?

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
I know it's only a few games into the 2013 season, but who would have thought that Oakland would be out in first with a record of 9-3 and Atlanta would be sitting comfortably in first with a record of 10-1?

Not a shocker to see Miami or Milwaukee sitting in the cellar with a 2-9 record.

Will be interesting to see where Oakland and Atlanta are in the standings when the All Star break comes along!

I know it's only a few games into the 2013 season, but who would have thought that Oakland would be out in first with a record of 9-3 and Atlanta would be sitting comfortably in first with a record of 10-1?

Not a shocker to see Miami or Milwaukee sitting in the cellar with a 2-9 record.

Will be interesting to see where Oakland and Atlanta are in the standings when the All Star break comes along!

I'm not thrilled with the Blue Jays start, as we have such high expectations from them this year with their recent off-season additions. It's a long year, so hopefully they'll start to get some chemistry together, and start posting up some W's.

Back