Major PC pickup for me

AUTaxMan

Bench Warmer
These almost NEVER show up.

1997 SkyBox Premium Autographics Century Mark Frank Sanders 12/100

1997SkyBoxPremiumAutographicsCM.jpg

Now if I could only find that 1999 Autographics Purple Foil.

So much potential :cry:. I had him 3 years running for fantasy football :wall:. Loved him at Auburn and thought the world of him. Great guy, but injuries ruined his career :cry:.

Sick pick up :shock: :clap:

Though somewhat disappointing, Sanders did have a generally respectable career: 6700 yards puts him in the Dwight Clark, Cris Collinsworth, Willie Gault, Al Toon range.

Though somewhat disappointing, Sanders did have a generally respectable career: 6700 yards puts him in the Dwight Clark, Cris Collinsworth, Willie Gault, Al Toon range.

Without the injuries and semi-competant offensive teammates though, he could've been even better :(

Again, sick acquisition. I wish I could find the Precious Metals of Kerry Collins like you have of Frank. Saw it on Beckett Buy / Sell / Trade in '02 and the guy wouldn't budge from $60 :(. Should've taken it, because I haven't seen one since.

Without the injuries and semi-competant offensive teammates though, he could've been even better :(

Again, sick acquisition. I wish I could find the Precious Metals of Kerry Collins like you have of Frank. Saw it on Beckett Buy / Sell / Trade in '02 and the guy wouldn't budge from $60 :(. Should've taken it, because I haven't seen one since.

I still have never seen the red version of the precious metals. I love the old 90s inserts. With the card companies losing so much money these days (they currently net about 1/3 of what they did 15 years ago), you would think they'd go back to the days of when inserts were actually rare (and involved a little imagination).

I still have never seen the red version of the precious metals. I love the old 90s inserts. With the card companies losing so much money these days (they currently net about 1/3 of what they did 15 years ago), you would think they'd go back to the days of when inserts were actually rare (and involved a little imagination).

Whenever I can get stuff scanned, Collins will be the first. I know there are several cards I've got of him from '95-'97 that nobody has ever seen :shifty:. That stuff is impossible to find, but I still search, because it'll be more valuable to me than a JSY / Auto #'d/25. I consider that Collins to be my #1 White Whale, then the '97 Finest Gold Embossed Refractor. Impossible :cry:....

Back