Mailweek with several pretty big pickups!

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
For the first time in a while, I've knocked off quite a few from my Ryans checklist :shock: ....plus some other cool stuff.

#/400 (new :dance: )
ryanswillispttgreen400.jpg

#/100 (new :dance: )
ryansudgold100.jpg

#/50 (new :dance: )
ryanstoppschromeblue50.jpg

ryanstdppjsy2clno12.jpg

#/250 (#2)
ryanslcmredauto205no2.jpg

Topps Total 1st Edition (new :dance: )
ryans07tt1sted.jpg

#/25 (new :dance: )
ryans07ggng25.jpg

#/10 (#2....under $5 dlvd!)
lukereflec10bgs9.jpg

#/75
darbytdpjsy75.jpg

#/75
darbytddpjsyauto75.jpg

#1/50 (#2)
darbysagepatch50no2.jpg

croyleultragoldmed.jpg

#/100
croyleppgoldauto100.jpg

#/150
croyleppbluejsy150.jpg

#/599
croylelrs599.jpg

The bit hitters of the week:

(might submit this to BGS)
croylecontpsa10.jpg

#/49
croylentptchauto49.jpg

1/1 :dance:
alexanderabsolutejumbo041o1.jpg

1/1
ryanslcmautoplate1o1mgnt.jpg

#/5 (#2)
ryansgreenwaysweetsdual5no2.jpg

And a reason to hate 49ers fans and set builders everywhere......

#/25 (front, AKA good side)
ryanswillispttauto.jpg

back
ryanswillispttautoback.jpg

Thanks for looking:salut:

sick haul there, stephen. wtf is up with the demeco plate ? looks like tons of jive on the front there. love the duals too. also, is there a dimple on the croyle pp jsy /150 ? looks that way on the scans.

impressive haul :clap:

sick haul there, stephen. wtf is up with the demeco plate ? looks like tons of jive on the front there. love the duals too. also, is there a dimple on the croyle pp jsy /150 ? looks that way on the scans.

impressive haul :clap:

Must've been the top loader or penny sleeve....took it out and held it under some light, didn't see anything.

Oh yeah, the Ryans plate has got to be one of the ugliest plates I've ever seen, but they make for cheap 1/1's;)....have two now, one came in a lot that had the Greenway dual and Croyle PSA 10 that I got a good deal on, the other for under $25 dlvd.

Willis :cheers: Nice Bama stuff too. :)

I couldn't believe how much that card went for. Auctionsniper was down that morning and I didn't have time to sign up anywhere else before work, so I threw up a really high bid and hoped for the best. You damn 49ers fans are nuts:salut:

nice redneck haul.

I love cards in plastic PSA cases. I am actually sexually attracted to them. Especially when they have a 10 on them.

Back