Mailweek Lots Of Exquisite and You Tube Group Break

This week was mostly mail for my 2007 Exquisite set Im working on. Ive made a lot of progress and down to like 12 or something more. I also entered another group break with that Arplatinum dude on you tube. This time I got the 49ers. The product that was broke was a case of 08 Masterpieces. There werent many niners in that product but I did walk away with a auto and numbered card so it could of been worse. Here are some scans. Thanks for looking :salut:

RogerCraig2008MasterpiecesStrokeOfG.jpg
DwightClark2008Masterpieces35-50.jpg

JakeDelhomme2007Exquisite.jpg
LeeEvans2007Exquisite.jpg
TrentGreen2007Exquisite.jpg

WililsMcGahee2007Exquisite.jpg
DavidGarrard2007Exquisite.jpg
DonovanMcNabb2007Exquisite.jpg

PhillipRivers2007Exquisite.jpg
TarvarisJackson2007Exquisite110.jpg
TerrellOwens2007Exquisite.jpg

FrankGore2007Exquisite.jpg
JPLosman2007Exquisite.jpg
JosephAddai2007Exquisite.jpg

JuliusJones2007Exquisite.jpg
MarcBulger2007Exquisite.jpg
RonaldCurry2007Exquisite.jpg

RoyWilliams2007Exquisite.jpg
ShaunAlexander2007Exquisite.jpg
SteveMcnair2007Exquisite.jpg

are you getting the exquisite in lots or buying as singles?

too bad you didnt get a crazy case like the guy who got like 80000 early doucets or whatever

are you getting the exquisite in lots or buying as singles?

too bad you didnt get a crazy case like the guy who got like 80000 early doucets or whatever

That would of sucked to get a case like that, it was kind of a boring break to watch, but it was pretty cheap to enter. The breaks are pretty neat and sort of an inexpensive way to get some cards you normally wouldn't. Itd be more fun if i opened them, but whatever. As far as the exquisites ive picked up some in lots others in trade. This website checkoutmycards.com had a bunch listed like 2.00 so i got a lot from there. Unfortuantly its like beckett market place for a lot of stuff overpriced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back