Mailweek Exquisite Set Mail & Trade

Whats up to everyone? I got a few more in for my exquisite set over the past week including two of the bigs ones. Which only leaves me Tony Romo for the biggest star I still need. I also had a trade over on SCF for my first Tiger Woods card. Its nothing special but it is his rookie. It also had me thinking I want to get a match worn shirt autograph of him so I think that might be my next project since there really isn't anything out there right now that I just have to have besides a few more for my exquisite set. Itll take some cash, but it will be sweet when I do get one. Enough talk here are my scans.

TomBrady2007Exquisite.jpg
PeytonManning2007Exquisite.jpg
WarrickDunn2007Exquisite.jpg

MattLeinart2007Exquisite.jpg
StevenJackson2007Exquisite.jpg

From Trade

TigerWoods2001UpperDeckRookie.jpg
LaDainianTomlinson2003SPGUJersey.jpg

Thank you for looking :salut:

how close to the set now?

Down to 6 Tony Romo,Chester Taylor,Randy Moss,Cadillac Williams,Brandon Jacobs,and Tony Gonzalez. It might be 7 thou because that Rex Grossman you posted up like a month ago for 2.00 dlvd still hasnt arrived I had to file a claim against him so thats ones up in the air, but overall very close.

Very nice bunch. Is the Woods still expensive?

Thank you. The rookie is cheap now like 5.00 or so, but if your talking about the shirt auto from what ive been seeing like 700.00 or so for the one I think I want that looks like this.
!BUO(k7!BWk~$(KGrHgoH-EQEjlLlwfrpBKMYJIcHbQ~~_1.JPG

Back