Mailday With Freebies From Alane

Got some more Barry's in today. First off I want to send a huge thank you to Alane for the Barry's they helped me achieve a new achievement in my collection pushing me over 500 different Barry cards. :cheers: I actually have them all scanned too ;). So thank you. You Rock. I also got two in from ebay. Here are some scans

First off Freebies

BarrySanders94SkyboxPremium.jpg

1994 Skybox Premium

BarrySanders96CollectorsChoice.jpg

1996 Collectors Choice

BarrySanders98ToppsChromePowerSpeed.jpg

1998 Topps Chrome Seasons Best

BarrySanders98UD3UR1EM61.jpg

1998 UD3 Card #61

BarrySanders93StadiumClubMembersCho.jpg

1993 Stadium Club Memebers Choice

BarrySanders91Pinnacle.jpg

1991 Pinnacle

BarrySanders94StadiumClub165.jpg

1994 Stadium Club

Ebay Pickups

BarrySanders97ProlineGems23KEmerald.jpg

1997 Proline Gems of The NFL 23k With an Emerald in it

BarrySanders92UltraAwardWinners.jpg

1992 Ultra Award Winners

Glad ya like 'em ;) Would have gotten those out to you a lot faster if some certain website didn't crash and burn for several months :whistle:

I like the picture on the 1991 Pinnacle, classic Barry there

I know I love looking at these older cards and seeing all of his old moves. Its like hes sitting in mid air.

Glad ya like 'em ;) Would have gotten those out to you a lot faster if some certain website didn't crash and burn for several months :whistle:

Not a problem. I really didn't expect a thing. Thank you again I love them :cheers:

I know I love looking at these older cards and seeing all of his old moves. Its like hes sitting in mid air.

Not a problem. I really didn't expect a thing. Thank you again I love them :cheers:

No prob. Have not been an active BarryS collector in forever, figured you would give them a good home :cool: Still love the Matty H #/50 :cool:

Back