mailday...part 1 and 2, now 10%

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
ok, so i was at the post office sending out 2 packages, and the sort lady knows my voice, so she sent up a package for me to get now...i was hoping it would be the 52 card lot...

instead...

2 2006 Exquisite Gold Andre Hall...now with 6, which is 10% of the print run...

will scan next commercial break and put on photobucket, dont think we need scans...youve seen plenty before because Phil and I have got quite a few of these in the past...

if you are interested, just click my photobucket link, go to folders "auto" which i think is where the link takes you, then on the left side click "Andre Hall" they will be there shortly, and the other Exquisite Halls are already there :salut:

Step by Step :ban:

i hope i didnt miss Ashley Tisdale on GMA...

spent more time playing wth cards than i planned...ended up putting team bags on all my project 120pt magnetics since i have more money than i thought in my bank account, so im going to make a dave and adams order and get a few more bags of them :salut:

i think im down to 78 new magnetics, so since i have the 2% cashback for 23 more days ill get another case of them, they go for about $160...and my cashback goes to project even if it is regular stuff, since i would have paid that for the regular stuff anyway...

FYI Ashley Tisdale after the break on ABC :drool: :tongue:

dude hasnt shipped the 52 card lot yet...paid for it 7 days ago :wall:

said he was going to toss in some extra jerseys for being a slacker and plans to ship tomorrow :pray:

under $2 in paypal now and i owe more than that in ebay fees right now :doh: though i may have a sale where i get $5.50 in paypal :dance: its that bad, im getting excited on selling some crap autos

i want the lot....QUICK...its a heck of a money maker...if he would have shipped as quick as i do id have already turned it out

Back