Mailday, my first 1/1 comes in.

Sycotic

Bench Warmer
I collect the Draft Day Jersey of the #1 pick from Bowman each year, I got lucky this year that it was a Raider. Then I couldn't pass up the Cheevers to add to my collection.

cheevers.jpg

Then I landed my first 1/1 back in October, it just showed up today.......I know some will ***** that it is a plate, but it is my first and I am pleased with it.

stillmanplate.jpg

GREAT MAIL!! But DAMN!!! October?

It came from Montreal, I was real patient with this guy. He seemed genuine, so I kept my cool. So Kelly if you end up reading this, enlighten me on the time frame on stuff from Montreal to the US in your opinion. I have won lots from Canada but never from Montreal so who knows.

It came from Montreal, I was real patient with this guy. He seemed genuine, so I kept my cool. So Kelly if you end up reading this, enlighten me on the time frame on stuff from Montreal to the US in your opinion. I have won lots from Canada but never from Montreal so who knows.

I'm pretty sure Montreal is in the province of Quebec and nobody like French Canada. I am serious read any contest fine print that is open to US and Canada. Other than like 2 states it is also not eligible in Quebec :think: Probably because they have tried to seceed three times I believe.

3 weeks should be around the right timeframe if he mails it within a week... however during christmas time you can add another week or two... just from my experience!

Back