Mail

AUTaxMan

Bench Warmer
A little from yesterday. Also picked up a lot of AUs from 1995 Signature Rookies (not really sure why).

2007LCMFOTG.jpg

/100

2007UpperDeckTrilogyGold.jpg

/33

what was the per card average on the lot of SR autos?...i know a guy who buys them for $1 per delivered based on schools...hes bought quite a bit of sage/press pass stuff off me the past 2 months...so if you got some major schools and a decent size lot i can put you in contact with him...i get $1.50 per sage/press pass auto and $1.40 per GU, but the SRs i do to him at $1 per, so if you have a list made up and all and are looking to move around those prices PM me and ill get you his info

what was the per card average on the lot of SR autos?...i know a guy who buys them for $1 per delivered based on schools...hes bought quite a bit of sage/press pass stuff off me the past 2 months...so if you got some major schools and a decent size lot i can put you in contact with him...i get $1.50 per sage/press pass auto and $1.40 per GU, but the SRs i do to him at $1 per, so if you have a list made up and all and are looking to move around those prices PM me and ill get you his info

I think I got them for 75 cents apiece delivered. I don't have a list, and I only pick them up when I can get them for $1 or less per. Not looking to move them yet.

Back