Mail welkers and even a beck

gadsden86

Bench Warmer
OK got a few things in today being monday. Few trades few ebay...

Ok 1st trade.
Finaly found this and didnt need to give up anything i really wanted to keep for them
Welker Holo #/25 ( only one i have seen so far)
08welkertdsenholo7-14-08.jpg

Bess #/999
bess9997-14-08.jpg

Welker Heroes Green #/350
08welkerheroesgreen967-14-08.jpg

Welker heroes Jsy #/125 ( was sent in a PWE kinda mad from beckett trade) :angry:
08welkerheroesjsy957-14-08.jpg

1st new Beck in some time #/75
07SSBeckauto7-757-14-08.jpg

Ebay pickup for 3.00 + 2.99 shipping ( sent to me in a PWE was 1/2 way out of the top loader card has a soft corner on it ) :angry:
armstrongauto7-14-08.jpg

Thats it for now make sure ou check out my box break in the box break section. thanks for looking

Sweet PC stuff man. Hey also any interest in a Welker replica jersey. I was up at this store Gabriel Brothers and they had a couple of Welker jerseys. I think they were like only 18.99. Let me know if your interested. I can pick you one up for whatever they cost plus shipping. Also what sizes you can wear if you want one..

Sweet PC stuff man. Hey also any interest in a Welker replica jersey. I was up at this store Gabriel Brothers and they had a couple of Welker jerseys. I think they were like only 18.99. Let me know if your interested. I can pick you one up for whatever they cost plus shipping. Also what sizes you can wear if you want one..

dolphins or pats?

thanks

Back