Mail week... PC building!

M

mr.randomhero

This is the mail I have received from last wednesday through yesterday. Some nice Lynch stuff! I also did a lot of trading at the shop this past weekend and got a lot of really nice Steelers stuff. Ill have to get pics of that stuff up later!

Thanks for your time! :salut:

48/99
48-99.jpg

41/50
41-50.jpg

42/99
42-99.jpg

16/55 (shoe card)
16-55.jpg

9/10
9-10.jpg

I also have a 3 color helmet card that is not pictured. Its really nice and Ill have to get a pic of that up too!

Thanks again for looking! :dance:

Just Marshawn Lynch. I have a little bit of Trent Edwards stuff but just from random pulls. I had Lynch on my fantasy football team and I saw a couple interviews he did so I decided that I liked the guy and I think he is going to be a great NFL back so I started collecting. haha.

PS... Lynch should have been offensive rookie of the year. Peterson is amazing but he was either hot or not. Lynch is a really reliable back and he was hurt for like 5 weeks, still breaking 1000 yds!! He is the man! I may just be bias! :roflmao:

That marshawn is awesome. I wish a Texas tech guy would be decent in the draft so i could collect stuff like that lol.

Sweet cards. How well does Marshawn sell ? Are prices astronomical or reasonable ? He seems like good people and plays hard. Very nice cards, especially the Rookies & Stars jive :dance:

Lynch is nowhere close to the prices of Peterson cards but some of his stuff is pricey. I am cheap so I dont spend a whole lot on 1 individual card, usually, so his stuff is affordable. haha.

Back