A-Train
02' Topps Heritage Refractor #109/557
02' Fleer Box Score triple Jsy w/A.Green & S. Alexander #165/300
but I also got this:
(his pic before he sent)
Kramer.jpg

my pic when it came:wall::thumbdown:
Kramer-1.jpg

To add to the broke guitar I got 1 of those refurb X-Box 360 packages off eBay Monday & the X-Box made it 2 days & the "Red Ring Of Fire" came on so it was sent yesterday for an exchange:ban:

Nice guitar...too bad its broken:(

I started taking lessons, and bought myself a Guild acoustic guitar. I finally learned my first full song, and would feel confident enough to play it at the local coffee shop open mic. I just need a singer because I suck.

Nice guitar...too bad its broken:(

I started taking lessons, and bought myself a Guild acoustic guitar. I finally learned my first full song, and would feel confident enough to play it at the local coffee shop open mic. I just need a singer because I suck.

Very cool,yeah I suck to but they are addicting trying out different Electrics. When this 1 is replaced I'll have 3 & holding up there. Just gave my son my hot rodded Ibanez yesterday after getting it out of the shop for new pups and electronics because his bud just got a Ibanez so he begged for mine:doh:

Great looking reverse neck Kramer. (before the damage anyway.)Dont see too many of those anymore. I have a cheap gibson epiphone SG I play myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back