Mail From last week...Really nice PC pickups!!!

pgwtamu

Bench Warmer
Bought a lot of autos.....$10 dlvd isn't bad imo for these

cecilsappcontenders.jpg

cedriccobbsspx.jpg

charliefryedraftpicksauto.jpg

danorlovskybowmansbest.jpg

deandracobbclassics.jpg

domanickdavisbowmansbest.jpg

kayjayharris.jpg

kenechiudezeandwillsmithdual.jpg

meweldemoorefinest.jpg

tatumbellpristine.jpg

a box of elite.....I think i hit one of the top prospects...but I'm not sure....

evanbigleyelite.jpg

ryanpresslyelite.jpg

wilinrosario.jpg

I think he is suppose to be a stud...this card sells pretty well, so I think a few folks have some high hopes for him!
rickporcelloelite.jpg

A few more exquisite BS autos

jimmywilliamsexquisite.jpg

gregleeexquisite.jpg

I think this kid is going to be pretty good, if he can bounce back from his injury..

ryantorainbowmanchrome.jpg

A real Sweet pc auto jersey....I like the fact that he is in his Texas Uni

drewstubbsdiamondkingsjerseyauto.jpg

A couple of Barbers!!!

marionbarberleafcertifiedfotg.jpg

4/10
marionbarberlettermanquadpatch.jpg

I have literally wanted this card since 2002...shockey was the reason I had gotten back into collecting...my roommate in college, was roommates with him when they were in junior college in OK.....Jeremy would call the house and I talked to him on numerous occasions.....

jeremyshockeybowmanchromeauto.jpg

wow nice haul! cool story on the shockey.

yeah man, it was cool.....we were roommates when shockey was a rookie and he made the pro bowl....he flew patton (my roommate) out to the super bowl, and then out to the pro bowl.....he came back with so many nfl equipment stuff......socks, shirts, shorts....he said there would be duffle bags of stuff outside of their hotel room every morning....it was crazy....shockey made like $80,000 just going to different parites....upper deck paid him $25,000 to go to their party....

Back