Hockey Mail Day 5/24/13 - Panini RED WING Redemption

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Can't complain about these replacements for a redemption that just didn't seem to be happening!

Are they for sale? Sure, but the Yzerman isn't going for cheap.

The Yzerman is #04/25 and the Lidstrom is #27/49

Congrats, Randy! Those are 2 beauty cards. There is a good chance that Panini will be handing out more of these as replacements in the near future, provided they have more in stock, so keep an eye out for any that surface on ebay, so you can get a true value of their going market rate. Even if you keep them for now, at least that way you'll know what to ask when the time to sell happens?

The Yzerman BV is $80, The Lidstrom is $50, Would you do a cash/trade, I have a Black diamond gemography Zetterberg AU $60 BV and $10 for the Lidstrom? The Zetterberg would be a quick seller at the show, but so would the Lidstrom, lmk sure we can work out something, Any Wings you are looking for? Nyquist, Smith maybe

Hey Randy, I landed a Yzerman Auto also in a Group box break, 12-13 Rookie Anthology Crown Royale veteran Silhouette Auto Steve Yzerman #28 #/25 redemption, hopefully I don't have problems getting it! LOl!

Back