Lots of adds.

gadsden86

Bench Warmer
here are my newest adds most from trades few TTM's and other stuff.

1st an add to my all time Dolphins collection.
Played no games was the #2 QB for the Bears game last year so he was officially a dolphin. :p
#/99
ramseyauto7-27-11.jpg

JT jsy
taylorjsy7-27-11.jpg

2 new Bookers got 1 in a trade and 1 cheep at a show.
#/25
LBpatchauto7-27-11.jpg

#/50
bookerdualpatchauto7-27-11.jpg

From a trade.
#/25 Warfield triple patch
warfieldtripatch7-27-11.jpg

Chambers jsy #/50
chamberstrijsy7-27-11.jpg

Bob Griese auto #/25
05grieseauto7-27-11.jpg

Marv Fleming TTM (10 fee)
flemingttmauto7-27-11.jpg

then a guy who played maybe 3 games for the Dolphins sent him 4 cards and he sent 2 back 1 of each custom.
Jeff groth
grothdolphinsttm7-27-11.jpg

grothsaintsttm7-27-11.jpg

Then a local kid from north attleboro was drafted by the Cardinals out of UCONN in the 5th round. My buddie had a signing for him great kid hope to see him get some cards soon.
shermanipauto7-27-11.jpg

added another auto of this kid from the Red sox system.
lavarnawyauto7-27-11.jpg

if you only knew how big of a Jeff Groth fan I was as a kid. I met him during training camp in 85 and have several of his rookie cards signed somewhere. Do you happen to have his address?

Great additions! Especially like the Prime signatures look and the Booker Gridiron Gems patches! Congrats. Warfield patch is sick as well.

the booker gems is quite nice...that triple mem /50 is one of the nicest products produced and it gets no love...

if Orton does land in Miami i have an 05 Classics Bronze /75 AU

Thanks guys.

Sliq if he does at this point i'll keep you in mind. Do need a Reggie bush and Matt moore auto now.

Rex- I do have his addy might not be able to get it to you till monday as i can't read the file i have on my home comp. Will see if i have it printed out in my files.

Back