Football Los Angeles KISS! Coming to Arena Football!

I love KISS as much as the next guy who grew up in the 70s and 80s but Jeeze Louise, do they ever take a break?

That said ranbethscards, do you see the Simmons and Stanley connection having any influence on the value of the cards or memorabilia?

Not sure about the values of cards and memorabilia... but remember a few years ago when Indy Racing had the motto "I Am Indy"... that was conjured up by Gene Simmons.. and alot of money was made with the "song" (yes, there was an actual IRL song) and memorabilia (T-Shirts, hats, etc)... so you never know.

There is no denying Gene Simmons is a marketing genius. He even sells a KISS coffin for crying out loud. Comic books, cards, lunchboxes, they run the gambit from the sublime to the mundane. He does it all and for the most part does it right. I just did not realize he and Paul were now into the sports franchise ownership game. It just never stops.

I may sound negative, but I will be the first one starting to look around at the cards and merchandise tomorrow....

Thanks for the info!

I'll be wearing a AFL KISS T-Shirt and Hat when the become available... and looking forward to collecting the cards!

... and this is a FYI:

Net Worth
Gene Simmons - $300 Million
Paul Stanley - $125 Million

Kiss was just here in Montreal July 29th''SHINEDOWN".....unfortunately one of the few times I could not make it.........made this decoy quite some time ago.......
ger.jpg

Back