Looking for all/nice Drew Gooden.

i have a finest drew gooden auto rc refractor /250. scan is in my bucket. i could sell you it for 30 paypal dlvd (negociable). none have sold on ebay recently but ive seen some in the past go for 30. just lmk or counter offer. thanks!

devinharris34 said:
i have a finest drew gooden auto rc refractor /250. scan is in my bucket. i could sell you it for 30 paypal dlvd (negociable). none have sold on ebay recently but ive seen some in the past go for 30. just lmk or counter offer. thanks!

I would love to go a little lower. Please check out my bucket, we can do a paypal/card deal. LMK I'm very interested.

ozballer23 said:
Have a few gooden gu cards on my site, check it out, very interested in your kmart and howard patches, lmk, thanks.

Really interested in 06-07 SPGU Kobe Jersey and The 03-04 SP Sig Parker Auto's LMK, the howard patch is much harder to get being #'d 9/20

Gooden22 said:
Really interested in 06-07 SPGU Kobe Jersey and The 03-04 SP Sig Parker Auto's LMK, the howard patch is much harder to get being #'d 9/20

Unfortunately both of those are gone, 2 days ago actually, need to update the site, if there's anything else you could use for those 2 cards, lmk, thanks mate.

ozballer23 said:
Unfortunately both of those are gone, 2 days ago actually, need to update the site, if there's anything else you could use for those 2 cards, lmk, thanks mate.

Are both Parkers gone? If so, what about the Dwyane Wade UC RC Jersey /200?

Back