Racing Logano on pole for Chicago

I'm happy to say nascar got it right this time allowing Gordon in the chase. I like Bowyer, and I know he was forced into that spin by his bosses, but he should have been totally disqualified from the chase for his actions. Everyone involved in that BS should have been hit so hard with fines, and suspensions, that this scenario would never happen again. The drivers Bowyer, and Vickers were just used as pawns in this cheating scheme, and Truex, Logano, Gordon, and Newman were all affected by the greed, and selfishness of their superiors. Those big guys should be hit in the wallet hard for their stench in all of this. It makes me sick.

Okay, I'm going out on a limb, and taking Kasey Kahne this week at Chicago, and Matt Kenseth as my backup pick. Both have been very good at 1.5 milers this year, but then again that was earlier this year. Look for Cuz carl to be racey this weekend, as well.

... all I want to add is this... when you have two of the biggest names in NASCAR, Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon, going to the media and voicing their opinions on the "cheating", then it's time for NASCAR to look at the whole picture... and like Troy said... hand out some hefty fines.

Now the sad thing is... the next 10 races will be under the microscope... and every little hiccup (spin, pit stop, etc.) will be reviewed over and over... and it could be a week after the race before we have the "official" finish list.

Not a happy camper right now. I have to wait until 11pm to catch the race on TSN2. No idea if they are joining in progress, or on a tape delay? It is suppose to be on TSN1 live right now, but the stupid 49er game is on, and the stupid Bosox/Yankee game is on TSN2. GRRRRR!!!!

It is on ESPN2

We don't have ESPN 1, or 2 offered on our cable package here in Canada. We have TSN 1, and 2, and they use the ESPN feeds, but right now TSN had the Niner game scheduld to air tonight, and that was rain-delayed, and TSN2 is showing the Yankee/Red sox game from an ESPN1 feed. When it's over TSN 2 is picking up the race. Not sure if they are joining it live for the conclusion, or on a tap delay showing it from the begining of the restart at lap 110? To top it all off, now I have to remember to watch the final round of golf tomorrow. Too much to absorb, lol.

Back