Lettermen Mailweek

Brad

Bench Warmer
Got some stuff in. Some should have been here last week, but USPS is slow :ban:

However, bought this off lisu on ebay. Fast shipper and it got here from Cali fast :dance:

Charlie Whitehurst Contenders
whitehurstcontenders.jpg

Derrick Hamilton Rookie Premeire Auto - all 9.5s
dhamiltonRP.jpg

Phillip Merling End Zone auto 1/6
MerlingEZauto.jpg

And now my first lettermen

Mario Manningham 6/10 - The third N in his name for those that care
Manninghamlettermen.jpg

Whoa, I didn't even realize you bought that Whitehurst from me. :) I am doing spring cleaning. I can't believe how much crap I have accumulated.

lisu is good people, both on ebay, and in person :salut: met up with her at 2 of the 3 Nationals ive been to...ive bought stuff off of her, most notably my Jennie Finch auto...

also there is a Manningham nut on the topps boards...not sure what he has for 'decent' trade stuff, but i know he would get excited in his boy parts for it

lisu is good people, both on ebay, and in person :salut: met up with her at 2 of the 3 Nationals ive been to...ive bought stuff off of her, most notably my Jennie Finch auto...

also there is a Manningham nut on the topps boards...not sure what he has for 'decent' trade stuff, but i know he would get excited in his boy parts for it

I may check that out. It sat on ebay for a while with a 30 day listing, and got a handful of offers that were rejected. The selelr had the BIN first at 180 dlvd then 120 dlvd. I got it for $40 dlvd and my offer came in after 2.5 weeks with an offer so I guess he initially over valued it.

Back