lets get this guy booted for shilling

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
pick an item, any item...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bamajames13/m.html?item=150851282276&viewitem=&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

the id with 20 feedback, has bid AND retracted on everything currently for sale, and has a lovely history with the seller...

bids, cancels, rebids...

cut and paste the item id into this link

http://ocs.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...0877b&itempickershow=1&tp=1279&sid=5271563597

report the item

top pull down - Listing Practices
middle pull down - Fraudulent Listing Activities
bottom pull down - Seller is using account to inflate

aaron of course i reported him, unlike travis i dont think ive done every item the past two weeks, but this is the 2nd or 3rd time ive reported his crap...

every ebay update makes it harder to report things...first hide the buyer id, then move the report listing button from the bottom of the page...

aaron of course i reported him, unlike travis i dont think ive done every item the past two weeks, but this is the 2nd or 3rd time ive reported his crap...

every ebay update makes it harder to report things...first hide the buyer id, then move the report listing button from the bottom of the page...

When you put up the other listing, I reported everything that other account bid or retracted on.

What ever happened to the option to add a comment to the report?

When you put up the other listing, I reported everything that other account bid or retracted on.

What ever happened to the option to add a comment to the report?

it was just more stuff eBay rid themselves of for denyability or whatever

and i think you cant see the retractions on completed listings that you didnt bid on...ill find out when the other 3 he has rolling end, as i didnt bid on those...i did email the guy who won the 36 card lot to let him know he got shilled, but he still got a decent price...

really ebay needs to add another step to the bidding process for 'frequent' shillers before a bid pushes through, and once made, dont let them retract...

seriously, how many of you have ever retracted a bid?...im sure ive bid on at least 500 things this year, 0, and i can tell you ive bid on at least 5000 items since joining ebay and guess how many retractions...yeah, still 0...you bid 60 times and retract 18 times?...you have a problem

Back