Legendary Cut Signature Charlie Gehringer HOF Tigers #'d 02/65, His Retired Jersey #!

Boneyard

Bench Warmer
Hey Fellas-
Just pulled this today, lmk if interested. Looking for paypal offers only, have no clue as to what these sell for. It is #'d 02/65 which is his Jersey #!!!!!!

#'d 02/65
GehringerCutAuto.jpg

Widely regarded as one of the greatest second basemen of all time, Gehringer was elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1949. During his career, Gehringer compiled a .320 batting average and had seven seasons with more than 200 hits -- a hit total never reached in a season by Ted Williams or Mickey Mantle and reached only once by Willie Mays. He was the American League batting champion in 1937 with a .371 average and was also named the American League’s Most Valuable Player. He was among the Top 10 vote recipients in the Most Valuable Player voting for seven straight years from 1932-1938. He was the starting second baseman and played every inning of the first six All Star Games. His career totals of 2,839 hits and 574 doubles both rank 19th in Major League history.

Since i have no clue, maybe some one can shed some light but $60-$100???
Also being #'d to his jersey number, should bring a lil more $$, i think, lol.....
AL

Thanks Rookie! The guy told me at the shop one had been pulled already and there was 5 boxes left, i got lucky and picked the right one for once, lol

AL

Thanks Ben, also got a box of sweet spot for $105, didnt even get a sweet spot auto, lol. I guess you lose some and win some, hahaha

AL

Back