kickin it OLD school insert style...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
23 1992 Fleer Rookie Sensations (Football), Nick Bell, John Kasay, Stan Thomas, some other guys..like 13 different...maybe ill do the set...

101 1996 Upper Deck Team Trios, OJ McDuffie, Harbaugh, Edgar Bennent, quite a variety...

stuff from my youth for under $8 dlvd

for those of you who arent old enough to remeber busting these...Rookie Sensations were like 1:6 or 1:12 Jumbos ONLY...the Team Trios were like 1:3 or 1:6 for packs, most are rounded on one side, but some are regular cards...Eric Rhett was in there :dance: not sure if Dilfer was, but a good variety, no more than 5 of each one i got, which were mostly scrubs...

i may go back and make the 1992 Fleer Baseball Rookie Sensations set, back in the day i PULLED Frank Thomas and Jeff Bagwell and 1 other guy who wasnt so good....

other sets i want to make

1992/93 Fleer Ultra All Rookie Team, i pulled Shaq when it booked $150 :shock:

1994 Upper Deck Regional, cant think of what they were called, but they had East and West, possibly Central, ive got the Griffeys...

1994 Next Generation (Upper Deck) Baseball (i pulled the Griffey Redemption) which was stolen by my cousin i think when i was in san diego

1994 Next Generation Electric (Upper Deck) Baseball (i pulled the Griffey Redemption) which was also stolen :ban:

then in 96-98 Upper Deck did a Griffey Home Run Chronicles, one for each homer hit, so it was like 58 cards or something...got quite a few of those

think ill just put together all the cool sets from my childhood together for next to nothing...i think my 92 Topps Gold Set (NO BREIN Taylor AU) it was a HC set for $39?...i also have the Winner Set i think, and i know i have the Black Gold set.....

Back