Kicked in the ding dong by ud once again

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
After not ripping anything in almost a year.....I decided to go to the shop and buy a box of SP AUTHENTIC....brand new case sitting on the shelf....first box is all mine.....I got shorted an auto.....and guess one they forgot to put in my box......the big one......so another customer comes in and opens a box.....he get's his 3 hits.....the big one being a Henne 3 color patch auto /399.....gets his hits in like the first 6 or 7 packs.....right after the patch auto he pulls a Larry Johnson By The Letter auto #ed to 10......HE ENDS UP WITH 6 TOTAL HITS IN HIS BOX.....AND ALL I GOT WAS 2 ROOKIE AUTO'S #ED TO INFINITY:ban: I QUIT.......AGAIN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, not again UD. I was shorted several times in my busts last year and was rather hoping my boxes this year would be reliable on the odds.

After not ripping anything in almost a year.....I decided to go to the shop and buy a box of SP AUTHENTIC....brand new case sitting on the shelf....first box is all mine.....I got shorted an auto.....and guess one they forgot to put in my box......the big one......so another customer comes in and opens a box.....he get's his 3 hits.....the big one being a Henne 3 color patch auto /399.....gets his hits in like the first 6 or 7 packs.....right after the patch auto he pulls a Larry Johnson By The Letter auto #ed to 10......HE ENDS UP WITH 6 TOTAL HITS IN HIS BOX.....AND ALL I GOT WAS 2 ROOKIE AUTO'S #ED TO INFINITY:ban: I QUIT.......AGAIN!!!
Orgeonwime was at the same shop you were at? Weird huh?

Back