Kelly's off his rocker...

Bounty13

Bench Warmer
I’m seriously concerned about him; I think we should look into committing him because he is insane.

First, he sends me this out of his personal collection, something that he got signed in person.

img340-1.jpg

Then....

Don't know what to say... 'thank you' doesn't really cover it... :salut:

img339-1.jpg

Happy to do it Ryan. You do alot of work with your group breaks to get everyone some great stuff. As I mentioned, I went to the Monday night Dolphins/Bears game in 2002 on the same weekend the 72 Dolphins held their 30th anniversary at Shula's golf resort. Tons of old Dolphins were there signing and I figured since my game ticket showed Csonka and was commemorating his jersey # retirement, I figured I would get him to sign it. He was a jerk to everyone. Shula was the nicest guy in the world and treated everyone like he was priviledged to have them at his place. I figured old Dolphin and former Nittany Lion would be something right up your alley. And just maybe the Marino was something you didn't have yet. :salut:

We're all dying aren't we? Just spreading some hobby love to my TCG brothers in arms. If it's stuff I can't enjoy may as well go to someone who will.

Back