đź’ĄJust Listed! 2024 Topps Spotlight Baseball Hobby Pick ONE Team Get TWO Random Teams Style Group Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Okay this one recently released so I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get TWO RANDOM TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2024 TOPPS SPOTLIGHT BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-4 packs per box
-7 cards per pack

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 2024 Spotlight Baseball spotlights over 100 Topps cards from artist Andy Friedman’s collection!
- Friedman, whose work is known from Topps, The New Yorker, and the New York Times among other publications, interprets cards spanning decades in watercolor and ink, as only he can.
- Look for autographs in 1:3 boxes!

Pack Break:
- 5 Base
- 1 Insert
- 1 Autograph, Numbered Parallel, or Short Print

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 10 spots and the price is $13 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND TWO RANDOM TEAMS and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members and remaining unpicked teams to determine what random teams everybody will receive in this break. And there will be time to trade teams before the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has released and is available and I can order it if it looks like we will have enough interest to run this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. New York Yankees Mechjo16
2. Los Angeles Dodgers kpit1978
3. Cincinnati Reds franklinguy52
4. Pittsburgh Pirates Criollos

Last edited:
Back