Just hate it when

gadsden86

Bench Warmer
Thier is this guy on ebay has listed a Auto'ed Gadsden jersey about 4 times now and had a 200 bin or b/o on it. I offerd 50 + 15 shipping for a jsy w/o any COA or anything. willing to take a chance for that.
He has relisted it 3 more times w/ a BIN of 165 + 15 shipping and wont budge.
Have talked back and forth via PM on ebay but best he will do is 150 + 15 shipping. I said thanks but i'll pass..... why cant people know that if only 1 person bids its not a big sale item.
Sorry had to rant. Just wish he would come down to earth on it.

Four years ago I offered $16 for a Kittner TOTC auto /40 that had a BIN/BO of 24.99. Seller told me it was priced to sell and countered with $23. The card is still for sale and still with the same BIN/BO. Some people just won't believe that their stuff is anything other than gold

Is the jersey an authentic? Sometimes I'd rather sit on something than sell for the sake of selling, but if that's the case I wouldn't even bother to list it again.

I just looked, and its a game cut jersey, velcro and everything. Those jerseys alone are probably $400. You cant buy them retail, but those who can buy them spend more on them than custom authentics. I think his asking price is pretty respectful.

I just looked, and its a game cut jersey, velcro and everything. Those jerseys alone are probably $400. You cant buy them retail, but those who can buy them spend more on them than custom authentics. I think his asking price is pretty respectful.

Hmm. Thing that bugs me the most is i guess i will stillhave to get it authenticated. Thats anther 50 bucks or so.

Still i'll watch it a while more and if he doesnt sell it again i'll ask him if we can make a deal.
Where do you get thoes type of jerseys?

Hmm. Thing that bugs me the most is i guess i will stillhave to get it authenticated. Thats anther 50 bucks or so.

Still i'll watch it a while more and if he doesnt sell it again i'll ask him if we can make a deal.
Where do you get thoes type of jerseys?

Usually you can only get them from an NFL sponsored auction, or from the manufacturer in New Berlin, WI. There is one guy who has the chance to buy up to 100 game cut pro bowl jerseys from the manufacturer every year, and he said they come to about $400 each. But since that jersey has velcro on it, it probably came directly from the team itself. Usually the equipment manager is the one who will put the velcro on, not the manufacturer. My guess, the jersey came from a team sale/charity, or Gadsen had some charity auction and sold it there.

Thanks didnt know that. Changes my mind on it some. Still need the 150 if i were to get it..... all non pc cards are for sale :)

Back