just bought some Favres

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:shock:

:shifty:

:think:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280544111136&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

91 Stadium Club $25-$40
92 Stadium Club $60-$110
94 Pro Line AU $50-$60
96 Skybox AU $70-$90
96 Pinnacle AU $50-$70

3 assorted Favre AUs with COA $5-$30 each

(based on eBay completed listings) :salut:

Favre insert BV $20...

figure it was worth a shot, potential to double my money and i dont see how i cant at least break even...especially with free eBay listings...i can start high and get the lower FVF without paying upfront...

figured since it appears other folks found what i was thinking about being able to double out on today, id hit a little BIN i saw, and hope folks forget to bid again on what im thinking about

crossing my fingers that they come in today, guy shipped thursday from Florida, and on eBay marked them shipped, and it updated shipping and for ****od he put UPS :think:

odds are very high that i wont be home monday if UPS or FedEx comes in (***** come FedEx) and id guess there is some sort of insurance on it, and well, i think you still have to sign for things over $100 insured value...

I'd be very nervous about her shipping in that frame. I had a frame like that and the cards shift around a lot if it is the same kind.

i dont think they are coming in the frame :scratch:

also my lot that last saturday the guy said was shipped and he was shocked it wasnt here arrived...shipped tuesday :snooty: guess whos getting some 1's

" cards will be shipped in the display frame pictured, and will not be separated/sold individually."

Back