Racing It's Bristol Baby - Part 2 .... Kyle Busch Wins The Nationwide Race

He's not winning the 3rd one this weekend. If he does, he's gonna have to keep his nose clean, and work his way from the back of the pack. If you hang out with the 20th-43rd place guys long enough, you are guarateed a wrecked race car. Hamlin is on pole, and led a bunch of laps in March, so watch for him if he stays out of trouble. My two picks to win the cup race this week are Brad Keselowski, and Kurt Busch. Cousin Carl may be around the top 5?

two great picks Troy... but while the wife and I will be cheering for Kyle (her alot more than I will be)... I would say that Jeff Gordon is due.

Kurt goes from the led to the pits, then gets a speeding penalty. 41st now Geez! :mad: Now Logano wrecks the right front. 2 of my 4 fantasy guys doing crappy. :rolleyes:

Kenseth wins at Bristol!! Lots of big names with poor finishes tonight Keselowski, Kurt Busch, Harvick, Jimmie, and Cuz Carl. Surprised at Montoya's 3rd place. Great las 10 laps between Matt, and Kasey. Kahne raced him real clean. Good on him.

Back