sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
bought a 300 card au/jsy mystery lot...

Akili Smith AU
Curis Enis AU
Cade McNown AU

:drunk:

jerseys of Byron Leftwich (RC), Larry Johnson (RC), several Curtis Martins, KYLE BOLLER :shock: (who puts this in a crap lot :scratch: ) there was a multicolor patch of someone...some newer stuff of guys who never hooked onto a team (Paul Smith BC) not bad for the price :shifty: especially when i contracted out the non football stuff to fudge :clap:

then i got another one of those flooded market Brodney Pool Exquisites...seriously, this card was on eBay maybe 7 times from 2006-summer 2010 :shock: now they appear at least once a week and i keep buying them :wall: Matt can vouch for the original scarcity of the card if he ever comes back around here...it was so hard to find i hit the BIN on a lot of 3 for $100 probably a year and a half ago, now ive been buying them for $4-$12 dlvd i probably have 5 or 6 now and ive sold a few in the past year with 1 at COMC that is obviously way over market price now :snooty:

couple other things, nothing really rings a bell, you know how stellar my mail usually is, just think a few of those...and i think i got 2 for the Canadian...

Back