injured guy, benchwarmer, and grocery bagger

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
but some nice stuff...

The Injured

2007 Exquisite Posluszny /150 AU (im getting a few of these on the cheap whilist hes hurt)

The Benchwarmer

2005 SP Authentic Alex Smith TE AU /850
2005 Contenders Alex Smith TE AU
2005 Exquisite Alex Smith TE AU /150

The High End Scrub

2006 Bowman Sterling Black Refractor AU /25 Darrell Hackney (i love sterling blacks)
2006 SPx Spectrum Gold AU /25 Darrell Hackney
2006 Exquisite Darrell Hackney AU /150

more than i typically spend on the 2 scrub lots, but i got combined shipping (listed as 3 card player lots), and Alex Smith is still in the league, on a decent team (eagles), but Brent Celek is a stud, so he wont likely see much of the field, but it is an 05 Exquisite...and i dont really care for the 2007 Exquisite aside from Palmer, but i figured id expand and grab some Paul Pos just incase the Bills can turn it around over the next few years...i dont see it as a bad buy for a starting LB Exq for under $7 dlvd

Kinda like the good, the bad and the ugly except replace the good with an extra bad :drunk:

Some nice stuff though.

Nice pickups! I thought about bidding on the Hackney lot then decided not to.

:shifty: you would have outbid me...i didnt realize until after i paid that it was the SPx /25, lots of people refer to the first 299 which are autographed as 'spectrum' :wall:

paying $13 for the 3 alex smith wouldnt have bothered me, but adding the 3 cool hacks for $11 more was cool

Back