Football IND - WR Anthony Gonzalez might not be ready for training camp

snick103

Bench Warmer
Source: CBSSports.com

CBSSports.com reports The Indianapolis Star speculates that Colts WR Anthony Gonzalez might not be ready for the start of training camp after injuring his knee in Week 1 of the 2009 season and missing the rest of the year. In a Q&A session with readers, Colts beat writer Mike Chappell was asked how the rehab for Gonzalez and safety Bob Sanders was going. "Every indication is that Sanders and Gonzalez are on schedule with their rehabs," Chappell wrote. "I'm not certain if each will be medically cleared for 100 percent participation in training camp, but I'm expecting them to be ready for the start of the regular season."

Anthony Gonzalez, Indianapolis Colts, NFL - CBSSports.com Football

man i hope at least Sanders is good to go come beginning of the season. the Colts have enough receivers to cover for Gonzalez, but the "d" desperately needs Sanders

How badly was Gozalez injured? The Colts didn't announce he was out for the whole year till later in the season.

At this point I'll believe that Sanders will play when he actually touches the field. Good player but fragile.

yea hes good to go but will get injured again like every other year :rolleyes:

jratliff70 said:
man i hope at least Sanders is good to go come beginning of the season. the Colts have enough receivers to cover for Gonzalez, but the "d" desperately needs Sanders

gonzo was hurt pretty bad but I think he tweaked it again

dfr52 said:
How badly was Gozalez injured? The Colts didn't announce he was out for the whole year till later in the season.

At this point I'll believe that Sanders will play when he actually touches the field. Good player but fragile.

Back