I'm not a Josh Johnson super collector :( ...

Am I really not a Josh Johnson super collector ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who is Josh Johnson ?

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • You actually collect someone who's worth something ?!?!?!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super collectors don't need validation from other collectors on said collecting style

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

northcutt_fan

Week old post bumping extraordinaire
Got this PM over at SCF. Just figured I'd throw it out there, since I see A LOT of guys that are supers that have no business being said style of collector ...

Dave-

How's it going? After much deliberation with the baseball team, we voted to deny your application at this time. The reason for this is that your low end base/insert collection is very low. You mid to high end is awesome, but we'd like to see a more complete collection. You can re-apply after 1 month, so once you add those low end cards, feel free to re-submit your app.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing your expanded collection soon.

Brad

Am I slow or is this just terrible reasoning (besides the fact I have no scans) ...

And, again, why the hell would I spend $3 to $5 shipped on cards that are $1 or two at most :wall:

I am dumb for buying higher end stuff :shock: ...

I looked at being the Stuckey one, but did not want to drop the money for cheap base and inserts I did not care too much about.

I've got base. There are just some random stupid *** inserts or parallels I don't have. I want them, but again, won't be paying $3 - $5 shipped for them when I can get other players cards that cheap :wall: ...

Back