I'm new on here and want to start trading on here.

Jamie Derry

Back to collecting.
Please post what team or player or players you collect n I'll repost what I own n have for trade. I also collect Emmitt Smith Game-used or Autos of Emmitt. Please let me know what you have for trade and I'll post all I have in what you collect on this post. I can provide pictures of cards I have on here. I currently don't have a web site yet or a list of what I have. But I'll make time to post pictures if you need them or can list them so respond to me what you have for me in trade. Thanks Jamie jlderry40

Thank you, as I'm happy to be here as I use to be on sportscardforum years ago and got back into the hobby recently. thanks wishing me back to trading. Ever get any Emmitt Smith at all lmk maybe we can deal down the road someday. Thanks again jamie

Welcome to the zone.

For each sport you will notice at the top of their respective forums there is a "players and team collectors" thread. These show many of the members who have mentioned which players or teams they PC. Not every member has visited those posts but as I said many have and that would be a good start. OH Check the members profile to see if they have been posting recently. There are also many members who for various reasons have stopped visiting (that is true for all forum sites, people come and people go)

You only collect Emmitt Smith or do you collect all Dallas Cowboys? I think I have 1 Emmitt Smith GU turf card for trade, but I have several other Cowboys as well.

Good evening all my fellow card collector's!! It's my first time on here and i'm looking forward to chating and doing some trading. I've got a great baseball card collection that i'm proud of. I've still got thousands of cards i don't even know the price of yet. Anyways,,,look forward to being on here.

Good evening all my fellow card collector's!! It's my first time on here and i'm looking forward to chating and doing some trading. I've got a great baseball card collection that i'm proud of. I've still got thousands of cards i don't even know the price of yet. Anyways,,,look forward to being on here.
Great to have another Reds fan here, let me know what you are looking for.

Will do! I don't even know where to begin! lol!! But seriously,,,i'm into variation and rookies. Not to mention auto's and error's,,,,basically everything. I got bunches of Trouts,Springers,Bryants,Pederson's etc.

Will do! I don't even know where to begin! lol!! But seriously,,,i'm into variation and rookies. Not to mention auto's and error's,,,,basically everything. I got bunches of Trouts,Springers,Bryants,Pederson's etc.
I have multiples of many of the new Reds if you are looking for any, I love to trade

I had brain surgery two and a half yrs ago,,,so i'm just now getting back into my cards. I've been on Ebay and doing some buyin and have gotten some good deals.

Sorry for my late responce, I only collect Emmitt. Thanks lmk on what Emmitt you do have n what your looking in for football for it. Thanks jamie

Back