Football Im Done Buying Pannini

rednecksims

Bench Warmer
So for the second time after opening a product of theirs and getting shorted on autos, they send me a bum replacement. The first time I was shorted was in a box of 07 Absolute about 6 months ago. They sent me a Tyler Palko auto. They guy was cut in 08 and has never taken a snap in the NFL. I played it off as you cant win them all no biggie. No I was shorted 2 autos in my 07 Leaf Limited case. Mind you I buy tons of Pannini. One replacement isnt that bad with a Chad Johnson auto /85. But the other is Andre Allison Auto /99. The guy hasnt played since 08. I mean seriously. I buy a case and Im shorted not to mention damaged cards I sent back and I get Andre Allison? You cannot win them all but look at how much of a product someone buys of yours and make sure you take care of them decently. Im not asking for an AP but give me a guy in the league that plays. Sorry for the long rant but I have heard tons of people knocking Pannini lately and I guess its true.

David

Panini really isnt the issue here... 07 products were still DONRUSS/LEAF correct? Panini has limited to NO supply of that inventory as most were more than likely sent out 2-3 years ago .... can't realyl blame them for not having decent replacements of products that they didnt even produce...

(I am assuming they sent you 07 replacements for 07 products)

what were they replacing?

ac-n-mike said:
Panini really isnt the issue here... 07 products were still DONRUSS/LEAF correct? Panini has limited to NO supply of that inventory as most were more than likely sent out 2-3 years ago .... can't realyl blame them for not having decent replacements of products that they didnt even produce...

(I am assuming they sent you 07 replacements for 07 products)

what were they replacing?

They were replacing 07 LL. Even if they dont have any decent replacements give me a list of players or ask me as I would substitute another product.

David

ac-n-mike said:
true... but not being "their product" I can understand thier lack of good replacements

The thing is when they bought Donruss/Leaf they assumed all debts and rights to products former and current so it is their product. I understand what you are saying though.

yea I remember when this happened with Fleer... Upper Deck got their stuff too. Fleer was replacing cards with GARBAGE... it was horrible

At least you got something.... Everything I had outstanding from Fleer and Topps was just ignored. I have 15 autos from Topps im still waiting for, not to mention Topps finest rookie redemptions. I have pretty much been told I wont be getting anything anytime soon.

kutzy said:
At least you got something.... Everything I had outstanding from Fleer and Topps was just ignored. I have 15 autos from Topps im still waiting for, not to mention Topps finest rookie redemptions. I have pretty much been told I wont be getting anything anytime soon.
But that is not the way it should be. If you have issues with the company dont buy from them. Im going to buy singles instead of boxes. If more people would shy away from buying boxes because of these issues then the companies might have a reason to fix their issues.

David

Its a bit of a pipe dream tbh.... Although I have only bought 1 case in the past year and a half vs. the many, many cases I would have normally bought.

Back