I would do this trade again.

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
Well, not exactly a trade, but I sold one Calhoun and with the proceeds, I bought a few more. Anyways, I noticed a guy was buying 2006 National Treasures rookies for insane prices. Since I had 9 Calhoun, I decided to list my worst one. It had both single color patches, and he offered $40 for it when I got it for $10 shipped.

d227_1.JPG

With the money, I got these cards. I also got a Topps Chrome blue refractor auto, but it hasnt come in yet. So here are the other ones I got.

SPAutentic13.jpg

SPAuthentic14.jpg

UpperDeckFuturesDualAuto.jpg

Exquisite17.jpg

ive done stuff like that...heck i just replaced a Darren Sproles Contenders for $115 less than i sold one for

Sick deal Jameson, how many of the SPA's do you have now ? I know of 3 :shifty:. Scan them sometime and hook Bud up so he can profit off this guy too :clap:.

Sick deal Jameson, how many of the SPA's do you have now ? I know of 3 :shifty:. Scan them sometime and hook Bud up so he can profit off this guy too :clap:.

The guy's ebay screen name is s.ireland. I think he might be from Missouri. Im not sure because I cant remember where I sent it. Anyways, here are a few stats about my Calhouns that I have more than 5 copies of.

Leaf Limited - 6
Topps Rookie Premiere - 6
SPX - 9
Exquisite - 11
SP Authentic - 14

SPAutentic13.jpg

SPAuthentic.jpg

spauthentic2.jpg

spauthentic3.jpg

spauthentic4.jpg

spauthentic5.jpg

spauthentic6.jpg