i promise im not double posting

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
i got a few more of these :shifty:

Aug20257.jpg

Aug20256.jpg

so yeah, i had 1, posted 15 last week, and i got a few more this week :redface: well 13 more...

so thats 29/150, but im at 20% :shifty:

this little girl is on eBay...

Aug20255.jpg

it cost me 3x what i paid for the others, but i plan to at least double my money...its already on ebay :salut:

Didn't offer em all to me :snooty:

well considering i dropped $200 on 29 of them, im not going to send them away, especially when i hoard 05 Exquisite...when the 001 sells ill snag a few more into the project from the 'old crap'...couldnt pass up getting Exq that cheap...

I remember when he got hit by a cart driven by the Titans mascot.

With that said, he did real well in AFL and I thought he would be a decent NFL QB, but I guess I was wrong. What is he up to?

nice :clap:

get them all.............................................. except for the one your selling................................and the one i still have :cheers:

Ya he was great in Highschool here in Bradenton. But seems our big star players that go to FSU don't seem to make it in the NFL. Sorry i mean Southeast High school.

29 :shock: :notworthy:

its 30 for now, but the 001 is on ebay cause itll get me some good coin...with that ill be able to shift several of them into the project, which currently contains 9, so 21 in 'old stuff' and one goes off tonight :shifty:

Back