Baseball I like little surprises...

Dacubs?

Bench Warmer
So I have 3 kids (girl, boy, girl) and the 2 older ones were sharing a room and the baby in a crib in her own room. Well, we decided that the oldest (7 1/2) should have her own room for a while, at least until she'll have to share with her younger sister in a few years. So we moved the beds and clothes and such...While we did that I found 8 or 9 800 count boxes of baseball cards that I had forgotten about so just on a whime I started looking through them. Most of them were 2000-2002, lots of junk, but also a lot of base cards of ARod, Jeter, etc...In one of the boxes, it was all very random stuff, no real ryhme or reason and a third into it, I found:

2002 Topps 10 Mike Piazza GU Jersey card TTR-MP

I don't even remeber ever pulling the card, esp since I would have seperated my gu from all the other base cards....so I keep looking through them and find:

2002 Topps 10 Jim Edmonds GU Bat card TTR-JE

Long story short, by the time I was done with the box, I found these as well:

2001 Topps Stars Carlos Delgado Players Choice Awards Authentic Ticket Stub PCAR-1
2003 UD MVP Mickey Mantle MVP Celebration insert card #689/1956
2001 Fleer Genuine Barry Bonds Genuine Coverage Plus GU #77/150
2002 UD Ovation Jeff Bagwell GU Pants
2000 SP Top Prospects Adrian Gonzalez Chirography Auto :)

I was pleasantly surprised, although now I feel like I should hunt through all my 800 count boxes :p

First of all... that's what she said!

Secondly, awesome finds. I always enjoy finding old random stuff that I either didn't know or forgot that I had.

Steve_O_21 said:
First of all... that's what she said!

Secondly, awesome finds. I always enjoy finding old random stuff that I either didn't know or forgot that I had.

Don't you mean she said, "Check your pants?" then laughed and walked away?

scans added...
barrybonds2001fleergenuine.jpg

adriangonzalez2000spprospects.jpg

carlosdelgado2001toppsstars.jpg

jeffbagwell2002ovation.jpg

jimedmonds2002toppsten.jpg

mikepiazza2002toppsten.jpg

Back