I Have 4 Monster Boxes 5000 Count Cards-Football/Baseball/Basketball/Hockey/Nascar

snick103

Bench Warmer
I Have 4 Monster Boxes 5000 Count Cards-Football/Baseball/Basketball/Hockey/Nascar--According to the guy I bought them off of there were some auto and GU in there

I bought these in a huge sell and they have been unsearched through, as I dont have the time to go through them all. I am putting these up for the best offer--who knows could be some nice GEMS :cheer2:

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

hey snick i might be interested, i'm thinking about doing a show here locally, and need some cheap commons to attract the commoner, let me know how much.

i might be interested in the hockey or football...unless they are all mixed up. then whatever. lmk what you're looking for via pm. thanks.

Snick: If you still have any of these boxes, please check through my football trade list here for anything you may want for a box or more. I do have baseball and basketball stuff but haven't gotten the time yet to add it up here yet. Lmk and thanks!

price is 100 a box plus shipping thhere may be hocken there not surre dont want to go through them thats why i am selling so cheap

cranium1313 said:
i might be interested in the hockey or football...unless they are all mixed up. then whatever. lmk what you're looking for via pm. thanks.

Back