I had a 1 in 5 shot at the Puig SUPERFRACTOR today

Krusin

retired hippie
Got in on a group break of Superbox Rookies & Phenoms 5 box case. The biggest card in the release was hit in the break, I had 3rd slot. So Close but so far away. I did likely break even or better with my hits so no complaints but man it could of been a banner day.

I did sell my Mickey Mantle 1957 Topps last night so Karma hit me early.

so what did you get?

I got a 60's era Bob Gibson I think it was a 1963, & a BGS 9.5 Finest RC of Bryce Harper (non auto) in my box, also had a bonus with the breaks which were reverse drafted from the box/case order. I had 3rd spot so I got 3rd spot in each of the drafts, my Bonus item was a PSA/DNA auto 1962 card of Whitey Ford.

I didn't do bad considering 3rd pick in a 5 pick draft, the owner of Blowout Cards is trying to buy the card as it's a redemption, the guy that won it is from Canada & doesn't want to take possession of the card due to import duties. Blowout is redeeming it for him as they have it ready to ship. SBay cards paid 15K for the card when it was pulled earlier this year in order to insert it into their release. Peeps say his stuff has gone down, so what 10 - 12K for the card, 1st world problem for the seller I guess. Not sure what I'd have done but I don't have to. Funny thing is the draft was before the break & the guy who got 1st said before the busting started that he would buy the last two case they had & give them away, he didn't of course, a few peeps that were not in the break brought it up but no one that was in the break said anything.

Back