HUGE mailday with one of my all time favorites

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Project:

Jordan Palmer SPA /1199
Mike Hass SPA /1175

Other Mail:

Glasses :nerd: i figured they would be in around christmas as i went in around thanksgiving and they said 4-6 weeks

60 Vicodin...i have some of those left, but 0 ambien, and i need those...

and after selling a few off over the past year, i was just looking around ebay and had to buy it...

2006 Bowman Chrome Gold Auto Brad Smith 03/50 i think that puts me back up to 14, i sold 2 or 3 last year :shock: including 1 to Jeffmu...

never owned 03 before...

and dave they are for when im in class, should make things clearer, they are small wire frame, not too dorky

Punk, I was watchin it , forgot about it, but at least I know where it went.
I do have 3, but like I put in the collection showcase, goin' for all I can get in the 06 NT set, I'm up to 26 of the total print run of 99 dual patch auto's of my boy.
Congrats on the pickup.

crazy hoard going there jeff :salut: ive got some minihoards going on with my 300 project, Andre Hall and Jordan Palmer exquisites, there are 420 made total and i have 20 :shock: its more impressive with Palmer since i have 13/210 instead of 7/210 like with Hall, since october i think ive not won 3 total of them :shock: there was a lot of 10 for $250 that i passed on cause i didnt have the $ for them, plus i havent paid $25 for one yet, im cheap :redface:

Back