Football HOU - WR Andre Johnson wants to finish career with team

snick103

Bench Warmer
Love this guys attitude

Source: Nick Schenck - HoustonTexans.com

Updating a previous report, Houston Texans WR Andre Johnson said he is disappointed that he did not participate the first few organized team activities but said he wants to finish his career with Houston, reports Nick Schenck, of HoustonTexas.com. 'Like I said before, I plan on being a Texan 'til the day I retire, and my feelings haven't changed,' he said. 'I didn't feel right being at home. I never miss OTAs and I've always been here, so I came in,' Johnson said.

he isnt going ANYWHERE... anyone that thinks he is doens't know Dre' he will be a Texan for his entire career... he does a TON of stuff for charities, including his own in Housotn.. he isn't going anywhere... ti was never a question IN Houston... the media blew this out of proportion.... he has ALWAYS said he isnt going anywhere... its his stupid agent. (HIS UNCLE) that is saying stuff

ac-n-mike said:
he isnt going ANYWHERE... anyone that thinks he is doens't know Dre' he will be a Texan for his entire career... he does a TON of stuff for charities, including his own in Housotn.. he isn't going anywhere... ti was never a question IN Houston... the media blew this out of proportion.... he has ALWAYS said he isnt going anywhere... its his stupid agent. (HIS UNCLE) that is saying stuff

AC is right...He fired the Uncle yesterday and aquired a new talking head.see interview.

Texans TV Home Page - Houston Texans

I hope the Texans find some way to pay him more. Its hard to find players w/ talent and character, especially at WR.

Back